Saturday, February 09, 2008
Today is one of those days where I just coast along. Last night I left early from hanging out with the group. We had played ping pong and it just wasn’t the same with this new paddle I bought. It is heavy and the handle is not easy to maneuver. I really like my old paddle. So I left to go home early because of that and I just had stuff on my mind and didn’t feel like hanging out with other people. This morning I woke up early to go to the gym which was a pretty good workout. Came back to the house ate lunch and then Manolo went to work and got our hands dirty (or gluey) fixing the paddle. I have high hopes for this paddle. I think it is going to pull through. I was freaking out tho when Manolo was helping. He kept pulling the handle where it was cracked and was making the crack bigger! I was getting so frustrated and kept trying to grab it away from him so he wouldn’t make it worse. Cuidado Manolo! I said that a lot. I would have much rather had the paddle in my own hands. I hated the idea of having the fate of my paddle in another person’s hands. I think it should work tho. Cross your fingers. This afternoon I am heading to play some fùtbol with some guys from Oregon and the guys who I played with in Iowa, it should be fun. I haven’t actually ran and played in quite some time so this might be interesting.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario