Wednesday, February 17, 2010
I was very tired this morning because of working late on Vday things. There was also a lot of noise last night! The parrot named Lorenzo squawking and saying burrito, dogs barking, kids yelling, motos zooming – I might need earplugs! At work I researched grants…all day. Not a lot of fun but I’m mostly observing how this office works. Tomorrow will be better. More translating! HA. I’m going to be phenomenal with the Spanish language. Went downtown for lunch with Joanna. It’s a great feeling discovering new places…
Ruth was in the office (our executive director). Everything was hectic. We had a big order to fill. Ruth is nice. I’m excited to share my knowledge with the organization. Another employee is coming to work on fundraising and I will assist with that. More in my field of expertise…so I’m excited. She is very good at fundraising too. I guess she raised 6 million for Jumpstart. Hopefully, I can learn a thing or two.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario